Previous Lessons: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
As we wrap up our study today, think about the things God has taught you through His Word and how you might apply them to your life.
Questions to Consider
1. Was there anything new God taught you in this study that particularly impacted you? What was it, and why was it so significant?
2. How is your walk with the Lord different after this study than it was before?
3. How has this study helped you to prepare for living as a Christian under persecution? Are there any practical steps you are taking as a result?
4. What have you learned about false teachers from this study? How will you apply this to your personal spiritual life or to your church life?
5. What have you learned from this study about the sufficiency of Scripture, suffering, the church, baptism, and submission to authority?
6. Have there been any passages or concepts in this study that God used to convict you of disobedience and lead you to repentance? How will you walk differently in this area from now on?
7. What have you learned about God and His nature and character from this study?
Spend some time in prayer this week asking God to show you how to put into practice one thing you learned from this study.
Recite all of your memory verses from this study. Which one is most meaningful to you right now?