Questions to Consider
1. Was there anything new God taught you in this study that particularly impacted you? What was it, and why was it so significant?
2. How is your walk with the Lord different after this study than it was before?
3. Which of the “middle parts” (ex: merciful, poor in spirit) of the Beatitudes do you seem to be maturing in? Which are areas of weakness for you? How did this study help you come to those conclusions?
4. What have you learned from this study about what it means to be salt and light in the world, and how, practically, to be saltier and brighter in your own life?
5. What did this study teach you about the posture of the heart as the motivator for our obedience to the commands of Scripture?
6. Have there been any passages or concepts in this study that God used to convict you of disobedience and lead you to repentance? How will you walk differently in this area from now on?
7. What have you learned about God and His nature and character from this study?
Spend some time in prayer this week asking God to show you how to put into practice one thing you learned from this study.
Recite all of your memory verses from this study. Which one is most meaningful to you right now?