Previous Lessons: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
As we wrap up our study today, think about the things God has taught you through His Word and how you might apply them to your prayer life.
Questions to Consider
1. Was there anything new God taught you that particularly impacted you? What was it, and why was it so significant?
2. How is your personal prayer life different after this study than it was before?
3. Has this study helped you to notice things about the way your brothers and sisters at church pray that would strengthen your own personal prayer time and/or the way you pray in public (ex: leading your children in prayer, leading prayer in your Bible study class)?
4. What have you learned about prayer that you could implement in your public prayers so that others could learn things to strengthen their own prayer lives from your example?
5. What have you learned about God and how He wants to be approached in prayer?
6. What have you learned about your heart’s motives as you approach God in prayer?
Spend some time in prayer this week asking God to show you how to put into practice one thing you learned from this study.
Recite all of your memory verses from this study. Which one is most meaningful to you right now?
Additional Scriptures on prayer: Part 1 Part 2 (Be sure to study these in context.)
Basic Training: 8 Things You Need to Know about Prayer
The Mailbag: What is Contemplative Prayer?
The Mailbag: Help! Our ladies’ prayer meeting is a disaster!