Questions to Consider
1. Was there anything new God taught you in this study that particularly impacted you? What was it, and why was it so significant?
2. How is your walk with the Lord different after this study than it was before?
3. What did you learn from this study about the nature and character of God?
4. What did this study teach you about the structure and order of the church? About the orderliness of God?
5. What did this study teach you about your role, function, and responsibilities as a church member?
6. Have there been any passages or concepts in this study that God used to convict you of disobedience and lead you to repentance? How will you walk differently in this area from now on?
7. Describe one specific, practical way you will apply to your life something you learned in this study.
Spend some time in prayer this week asking God to show you how to put into practice one thing you learned from this study.
Recite all of your memory verses from this study. Which one is most meaningful to you right now?